Scan this QR code to send the app to your phoneOr click here
There are 2 billion adults worldwide who don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of them live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are empowering individuals and entrepreneurs to take advantage of opportunities in Africa.
The latest innovation from Fido called Fido Score will shift power back to the people by empowering them to build and maintain a digital financial track record.
We build consumer products powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, act quickly, commit, and worship data.
Ready for your next career move?
Are you sharp, motivated, and purpose-driven? We are looking for you
Join us in our mission to make financial services accessible in Africa.
- Manage a team of call agents
- Develop and implement collection strategies
- Monitor and ensure KPIs are being met
- Continuously improve the collection process for greater efficiency
- Ensure that all elements of the collection process are compliant with the regulatory requirements of Uganda's laws
- Run the legal process with customers when they are taken to court
- Manage communications with the lawyers, courts, bailiffs and customers
- Be present at court when the customer is summoned to court
- Continuously review and improve all communications across IVR, SMS, Email and call scripts
- Weekly reporting on the collections process and performance to the Head of Operations/Director of Collections
- Bi-weekly reporting on collections performance to group management
- Experience managing a call center
- Familiarity with collections
- Basic level of data analytics
- Good understanding of the Ugandan market
- Worked in financial services
- Industry knowledge of credit in the consumer, MSME, and small business market
- Ability to manage a big team of call agents
- Comfortable with CRMs/Dashboards
- Worked across different regions in Uganda (Nice to have)
- Worked with group management (Nice to have)